Upcoming Events & News
The Pine Box welcomes large Groups! Contact Kelsey, our events Manager, for details. Kelsey@pineboxbar.com
- April 20th - For Cavy: A benefit for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- May 4th -14th: Seattle Beer Week
- May 5th: The IPA Haze Craze
- May 6th: Pine Box Beer Can Derby
- May 7th: Barrel Masters
- May 8th: Cloudburst Mai Tai Monday
- May 9th: Can You Handle My Randall?!
- May 10th: The Price is Right!
Gift Cards and other Merchandise Now Available On-line! Order Online
April 20th - For Cavy: A benefit for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Tonight we remember our lost friend Chris Cavanaugh with a benefit for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. 100% of select drafts will go directly to the Society.
SBW Events at the Pine Box:
May 5th at 6pm - The IPA Haze Craze
Hazy IPAs are all the craze right now and we're tapping what we can our hands on. We'll be featuring the hazy beers of Skookum and Urban Family for sure with more to come.
May 6th from 2 to 6- Pine Box Beer Can Derby
The race is on! Come and try your luck racing cans cub scout style down the tracks to beer glory. Build a can car on the spot and Race to Glory!!
2pm to 4pm - Build Time
4pm - 6pm - RACE TIME!!
ALL CARS MUST PASS INSPECTION TO QUALIFY FOR THE RACE Following are the inspection points
1. The can weight shall not exceed 5.0 ounces. The official race scale shall be considered final.
2. The overall length of the can shall not exceed 7 inches.
3. The overall width of the can shall not exceed 2 ¾ inches.
4. The can must have 1 ¾” clearance between the wheels.
5. The can must have 3/8” clearance underneath the body.
6. The can may be shaped any way that is desired.
7. The can must be freewheeling, with no starting devices.
8. You must use official Pine Box Wheels and Axles, YOUR CAN CAR MUST BE BUILT ON SITE.
Each can must pass inspection by the official inspection committee before it will be allowed to compete. The Inspection Committee has the responsibility to disqualify those cans that do not meet these specifications.
May 7th at 6pm - Barrel Masters
Join us for a night of Barrel Aged Beers with Firestone Walkers Director of Barrel Works Jeffers Richardson, and the gang from Seattles own Holy Mountain.
More details to come.
May 10th at 7pm - The Price is Right!
Join Laurelwood, New Belgium, Firestone, Deschutes, Sierra Nevada,& Two Beers Brewing for a night of game show style fun. They'll recreate the classic show making only making it more fun by adding Beer! Come down and try your luck or just have some beers as the game goes on. a benefit for Motley Zoo! (Which means there will also be puppies).